Wednesday, 24 August 2016

SYMBIOSIS

CLICK READ MORE



My poster is about Symbiosis, 6 pages, 3 relationships and 6 organisms. There are parasitism (parasites and humans), Mutualism (Ants and Aphids) and Commensalism (Sharks and Remoras). There are also definition of 'symbiosis' and conclusion to the poster. I used Canva site to create it, laggy sometimes but worth it. I used to be in the group of three, there were Runko and Pon. But that didn't go well, so I just asked Mr. Gary (the coolest) to work by myself. It came out well, and I think it's even better than working with others. ^^

Mr. Gary is cool, he's the best adjudicator in 2015 EUTH. That's what he told me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, Science is extremely hard FUN!!!!! and interesting!

This is the poster I made ( it's in PDF )


No comments:

Post a Comment